Ideal for Snow Removal, As Well As Grading & Leveling
The TURF TEQ Power Plow is a 46-inch wide walk-behind plow that is ideal for year-round applications. In the winter it’s perfect for snow removal and during the warmer months, it can be used for grading and leveling soil and gravel.
This operator-friendly plow blade can be adjusted from the operator’s position, and our unique design allows the blade to either oscillate and follow the grade of the ground or lock into position. The TURF TEQ Power Plow also utilizes an innovative compression spring trip release and a replaceable cutting edge. Best of all, our proprietary multi-use attachment system makes this plow a flexible addition to your fleet of tools.
- Multi-Use Plow
- Multi-Use Plow Attachment
- Plowing light or heavy snow, up to a foot deep
- Leveling soil or other substrate
- Grading gravel or other materials
- 46″ plow blade
- Adjustable blade angle
- Oscillating or fixed blade use
- Replaceable cutting edge
- Innovative compression spring trip release
- Adjustable skid shoes
- Tight turning radius
- Commercial-grade 13 HP Honda engine
- Variable-speed, hydrostatic transmission with locking differential
- Controls at the operator’s position
- Compatible with all Turf Teq multi-use attachments
- Friendly, expert support
- Comprehensive 1-Year warranty
- Made in the USA out of the highest-quality materials
The TURF TEQ Power Plow is available as a a complete multi-use machine and as a plow attachment that will work with all other TURF TEQ multi-use products. Quickly change attachments to make the most out of your investment no matter what the season.